Crisis Media Training Course
- Learn the key lessons of media training and practise through a range of on-camera interviews based on real-life scenarios
- Prepare perfectly for any type of media interview promotional, issues or crisis for both print and broadcast
- Communicate with impact and authority
- Deal with hostile, aggressive interviews, as well as sensitive issues
- Protect your organisations reputation and retaining public trust
- A highly participative course, limited to eight delegates
Who should attend?
- Anyone who might be called upon to do media interviews (print or broadcast) on behalf of their organisation, including chief executive officers and other senior directors
- Communications professionals who prepare spokespeople for media interviews
From 4 – 8 delegates
Benefits to your organisation
- Enabling your spokespeople to become powerful advocates for your organisation when carrying out any type of media interview.
- Readying your spokespeople for all types of media interviews, whether print or broadcast.
- Ensuring you maximise the opportunity to achieve the most positive media coverage
- 1 day