Subscribe to our latest news and insights
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to people aged 18 and over
- Entrants into the Competition shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- The winner will receive a Sonos One smart speaker.
- Only one prize is available.
- The closing date of the prize draw is 23:59 on 22nd April 2022. Entries received after this time period will not be considered.
- The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 25th April 2021 and the winner will be notified after that.
- Multiple entries are not permitted.
- RQA accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by RQA.
- If a winner does not respond to RQA within 7 days of being notified then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and RQA shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and RQA shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The winner consents to the use by RQA of their name and company name in marketing without additional compensation or prior notice solely in relation to naming the winner and their company as winner of this prize draw.
- RQA reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud or cyber attack).
- The decision of RQA in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- RQA shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Competition will be governed by English law and entrants to the Competition submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.