RQA consultants will provide wide ranging consultancy to lawyers with respect to a product liability suit or insurance related claim by drawing on our extensive practical experience of product recalls and product fault incidents all over the globe.
Working with clients directly or via legal counsel we provide expert opinion in support of various elements of a product liability defence or claim.
This may be in the form of:
- Best practice on managing a product fault or product recall
- What was known at the time, what is known now and comparing with industry standards
- Determining whether the product was used improperly
- RAPEX risk assessment
- Failure mode & effects analysis (FMEA)
- Opinion on the client’s position in the supply chain and resulting responsibilities
- Independent assessment of the implementation of quality standards during manufacturing
- The client’s influence on the finished product design / manufacture
- Comprehensiveness of the quality management within R&D of suppliers and customers
- Opinion on the thoroughness of testing regimes
Other relevant services
RQA Group specialise in crisis management and offer a comprehensive and customised service throughout the whole process.
RQA Group can assist you with all aspects of business continuity, from creating a new Business Continuity Plan, assisting in understanding your risk profile and more.
The best way to reduce your product recall risk if you are a food manufacturer is to have a comprehensive food safety and quality programme.