Social Media Crisis Training
This social media crisis training course will help participants understand what the risks are when it comes to social media, and how to handle a crisis when it arises via social media.
- What is Social Media?
- Your presence on social media
- Risks and benefits of social media
- How social media crises originate and develop
- Specific threats to your business
- Social media vs traditional media
- Crisis vs Issue
- “do’s” and “don’ts”
- Examples of good and bad practice
- Strategies for response
- Minimising the impact
- Monitoring social media
- Social media within your crisis plan
- Interactive exercise
- Case studies and examples throughout
Who should attend?
- Your crisis team, marketing, communications, consumer care, technical, customer
relationship management etc.
- Relevant to all companies, sectors and industry groups
- From 4 – 8 delegates
Benefits to your organisation
- Ensuring your personnel understand how to handle a social media crisis
- Underlining of the “do’s” and “don’ts”
- Improving the resilience of your organisation if faced with issues and crises on social media
- Integrate social media into your crisis plans