Product Recall Training
RQA has unrivalled knowledge and experience of providing support in over 1500 product incidents and this experience is fed back into our product recall training courses and simulations to ensure they are realistic and effective. This experience in product recall allows us to provide a high level of training for your recall team, bringing them up to date with current legislation, recall techniques and the risk assessment process. The courses we offer enable your team to better manage any future recall incidents.
- The authorities
- Recall data
- Costs of recall
- Case study examples based upon real events
- Introduction to risk assessment
- Analysis & improvements of your recall plan
- Recall planning procedures
- Mini simulation recall exercise
Who should attend?
- Anyone who is a member of the Product Recall Team, including Crisis Managers, Quality, Technical, Supply Chain, Procurement, Sales, Production, Finance, Legal, Marketing, PR, etc.
- From 4 – 12 delegates per course
Benefits to your organisation
- Better management of product fault or contamination incidents
- Ability to further develop & improve your plans
- Understanding of risk assessment including potential reputational risk
- Proactively testing your recall procedures with a mini recall simulation
- Up to date with current recall legislation
If you have any questions about the training or would like a quote, use the web chat in the bottom right, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)118 935 7242.
Subscribe to our newsletter