Immediate Incident Response Training
- Incident Profile (immediate response, incident management, business continuity)
- Immediate response who and what are involved?
- Incidents involving the Emergency Services
- Incident start
- Alarms and roll call
- Evacuation (is it easy to decide?)
- Interaction with the Emergency Services
- Order not chaos
- Table top exercises
- Mini-simulation exercise
Who should attend?
- Managers, Team leaders, Supervisors, their deputies and others who have some responsibility in the immediate management of an incident that would involve the Emergency Services either during or outside normal working hours.
- From 4 – 8 delegates per course
- Delegates will have little or no knowledge of your site’s incident management immediate response procedures or the expectations of the Emergency Services
Benefits to your organisation:
- Develop an awareness of your site’s immediate response plans
- Opportunity to further develop plans from outcomes of discussions during training
- Highlight the need for rapid and clear decision making
- Practice via a table top mini simulated incident
- ½ day course; two ½ day courses can be delivered back to back in same day
- This course is delivered on-site and in-house. Each course is tailored to meet the specific requirements of the company.