Immediate Incident Response (Advanced) Training
- Analysing the crises your organisation might face
- What incidents have occurred on this site?
- Incident “hot spots” exercise
- Tour of site incident “hot spots”
- Site diagrams and plans
- Who is in charge?
- What the Emergency Services want from you
- Crash box contents
- Mini simulation exercise
Who should attend?
- Managers, Team leaders, Supervisors, their deputies and others who have some responsibility in the immediate management of an incident that would involve the emergency services either during or outside normal working hours
- From 4 – 8 delegates per session
- Delegates should already be aware of the basics of your site’s incident management immediate response procedures
- Previous attendance on the Level 1 Immediate Incident Response course is preferable although not essential
Benefits to your organisation:
- Improve awareness of your plans
- Learn more about the incident “hot spots” on your site
- Opportunity to further develop plans from outcomes of discussions during training
- Practice via a table top mini simulated incident
- ½ day course; two ½ day courses can be delivered back to back on the same day
This course is normally delivered on-site and ‘in-house’
Each course is tailored to meet the specific requirements of the company
Subscribe to our newsletter