Crisis Management Training Course
- What is crisis management and business continuity?
- Identifying your “risk profile”
- Summary of previous incidents
- Detailed discussions of your company’s crisis plans
- Your team roles and responsibilities
- Challenging and validating your plan
- Incident management and business continuity working in parallel
- Exercises throughout to highlight key points
- Mini crisis simulation to conclude
Who should attend?
- Members of your crisis team and their deputies
- From 4 – 12 delegates
Benefits to your organisation
- Ensuring your crisis team are aware of their own responsibilities in a crisis situation and familiar
with the practical application of your company’s plans
- Providing valuable training to those who could make safety-critical or business-critical decisions
- ½ day or 1 day options available depending on level of content required. Two ½ day courses
can be delivered back to back in same day.
This course is normally delivered on-site and ‘in-house’.
Each course is tailored to meet the specific requirements of the company.
Following the completion of the course we recommend that a crisis simulation exercise is scheduled to really challenge the team and put the plans to the test within a safe environment – click here to find out more
If you would like to schedule a crisis management training course email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)118 935 7242