RAPEX Risk Assessment Training
Would you know how to assess the risks your product poses to a consumer in the event of a product fault? As part of your recall decision making process the RAPEX risk assessment is a tool that can help you decide whether to recall or not. The methodology is in European legislation and considered best practice for risk assessment.
RAPEX Risk Assessment Training Overview
- What is the RAPEX risk assessment?
- Aims of the risk assessment
- When to use it
- Hazard identification
- Levels of severity of potential harm / illness / damage
- Developing injury scenarios
- Determining probabilities for the steps in injury scenario
- Calculating the overall risk level
- Courses of action relating to risk level
- Sensitivity analysis
- Sense checking the result
- Company-specific worked examples
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved in the product recall decision making process for a non-food incident.
- From 4 – 12 delegates per course
Benefits to your organisation
- Better management of product incidents
- Will help you make informed decisions about whether to recall or not
- Ability to further develop & improve your recall plans
Typically 1/2 day
Subscribe to our newsletter