If you are unable to travel to perform your usual audits, need an urgent supplier, site or distribution network audit, or just want to reduce travel for environmental reasons, our remote, or virtual, auditing service is ideal for you:
- RQA has a global network of highly experienced auditors and we can carry out remote audits around the world
- One of our expert auditors will be in direct contact with your site representative via voice and video.
- Our auditor is taken on a virtual site tour, we ask the questions of the operators, and we see images of records.
- We are provided with a site plan prior to the remote audit and we select the route around the site.
- We review documentation that is sent via email or made available via dropbox or similar (e.g. virtual data-room).
- We can do remote audits of your suppliers, your sites, distribution centres
- Our global network of consultants and auditors cover several languages
- Remote gap audits to GFSI (BRC, SQF etc) GMP, FDA, EMA or your own standard
- We can carry out these remote audits for food, drink, consumer products, automotive component pharma & medical device manufacturers
- Other virtual audits include foreign body assessments or food defence assessments
- Written report to follow promptly
For more on this service or to arrange your remote audit contact us on +44 (0)118 935 7242 or email email@example.com