Delivering RQA’s on-site services safely
- June 9, 2020
- Posted by: Nick Edwards
- Categories: Coronavirus, Latest News, Pandemic, Risk Assessment, RQA Group, Training
As the pandemic moves into the next phase and we are seeing restrictions eased globally, we are preparing to return to on-site delivery of our services.
The safety of our clients and our consultants is paramount. To get back to delivering on-site training, consulting and auditing, we are working with our clients to address:
- Room capacity – for a training course or consultancy visit, we discuss how many people can comfortably fit into your meeting / training room so that training can be delivered without risk. You will already have covered this in your site / office risk assessment.
- Social distancing – you will already have procedures in place to enable social distancing and our consultants will strictly adhere to this.
- PPE requirements – Our consultants can wear the required PPE (e.g. face masks, full face visor, gloves etc.) to meet your requirements.
- Compliance with client’s risk assessment – your risk assessment will already have considered visitors and so we will discuss any specific requirements you have to enable the visit to go ahead safely.
- Travel arrangements, hotel availability
These measures enable us to continue our work, helping with your food safety, product safety, risk and crisis management.
Get in touch to discuss arrangements for your next training, consultancy or audit on email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)118 935 7242