RQA will be exhibiting at The Proactive Food Safety Conference, September 18th 2019
- August 14, 2019
- Posted by: Nick Edwards
- Categories: Food Defence, Food integrity, Food Safety, Food Safety Culture, Latest News, Product Recall
RQA will be exhibiting at this year’s Proactive Food Safety Conference, in London on September 18th. The day will include fresh perspectives & practical insights from 30 key manufacturers, retailers & regulators to help you identify and reduce risks, threats and vulnerabilities across the supply chain and business including:
1. Realistic Approaches To Holistic Supply Chain Management: Implement practical controls and risk assessments to maintain authenticity, integrity and traceability
2. Proactive Allergen Controls, Clear Customer Communication: Prioritise consumer safety with the latest scientific methods to prevent incidents and restore confidence
3. Microbial Testing Innovations: Developments in cost-effective rapid testing techniques to identify and eliminate microbial contamination
4. Regulation Updates & Interpretations: Review the latest changes in global regulations and BRC 8 with fresh perspectives from key players
5. Minimise Risks From Food Fraud & Emerging Vulnerabilities: An update on the most vulnerable ingredients and what we can learn from recent cases
6. Technology-Enabled Food Safety: Enhance and streamline your food safety procedures with new technologies – from A.I. to blockchain to digitisation
7. Managing The Impact Of Brexit: Maintain prosperity during times of political transition, plus practical considerations for multi-national businesses
8. Embed Food Safety Cultures & Maintain Brand Reputation: Effective internal and external communication strategies to ensure cross-department commitment and customer confidence
Come along to our stand to find out how we can help you with your supply chain risks, food defence and how to prepare for and handle a product recall situation. We will be giving away our pocket guide to product recall and if you complete our Recall Readiness Assessment on the stand, you will be entered into a prize draw for the chance to win a Google Home speaker.
You can find out more about the key speakers, workshops and tickets here.