Terms and conditions
1. The prize draw is open to people aged 18 and over who complete the form providing their name, company, email address and phone number.
2. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
3. The winner will receive a written report comparing the winner’s product recall plan with industry best practice.
4. Only one prize is available.
5. The closing date of the prize draw is 23:59 on 31 August 2016. Entries received after this time period will not be considered.
6. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 1 September 2016 and the winner will be notified after that.
7. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed; although multiple entries from one company are permitted.
8. RQA accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by RQA.
9. If a winner does not respond to RQA within 7 days of being notified by RQA, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and RQA shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and RQA shall be entitled to select another winner.
10. The prize of a Bose® SoundLink® Mini II Bluetooth Portable Speaker will be sent to the winner within 21 days of receipt of the winner’s postal address.
11. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
12. The winner consents to the use by RQA of their name and company name in marketing without additional compensation or prior notice solely in relation to naming the winner and their company as winner of this prize draw.
13. RQA shall use and take care of any personal information you supply to it and in accordance with data protection legislation. By entering the Prize Draw, you agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your personal information in order to process and contact you about your Prize Draw entry and for future marketing purposes, unless you notify us via email to the contrary.
14. RQA reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud or cyber attack).
15. The decision of RQA in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. RQA shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
17. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.